/ CRM Integration & Implementation
Increase the lifetime value of your customers
The ability to easily access customer data can help increase sales, lower costs, improve customer retention and lead to more effective marketing of your products and services. But selecting and implementing the right customer relationship management (CRM) software can be confusing.
Our service professionals have helped companies around the world reduce the stress associated with deploying CRM solutions by applying their expertise in evaluating, installing, customizing and integrating complex CRM solutions.
OSF’s CRM experts use best practices methodologies gained over the years, as well as in-depth technical knowledge, to build a solution mapped to your business needs. We can help you:
- Build stronger customer loyalty
- Reduce the costs associated with attracting and retaining your customers
- Uncover more opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell
- Gain a competitive advantage by leveraging the most reliable cloud technologies
- Improve your products and services by gaining accurate customer feedback
We provide a full suite of CRM implementation, customization and consulting services for the leading CRM platforms, including Microsoft Dynamics CRM, NetSuite and Salesforce.com. Our services include:
- Needs assessment – We work closely with your staff to understand your business requirements and match those requirements to the right solution. We also review your current business processes and any applications that should be integrated with your CRM solution.
- Design and customization – We know that a one-size-fits-all approach does not work. Our personnel have the expertise and experience to develop customized solutions that support your unique activities and allow you to gain the greatest value from your implementation.
- Implementation and integration – We ensure that your on-site or cloud-based SaaS CRM solution is seamlessly integrated with your other core applications, including your enterprise resource planning (ERP) application.
To learn more about how to make the most out of a CRM solution, visit our CRM Integrator site or contact us directly to speak with a CRM integration and implementation specialist.